Saturday, March 24, 2007

An Update…

Two years ago, I set up "A Little Pain Never Hurt Nobody" … and for awhile, the blog was moderately successful. It was one of my first attempts at blogging, and I had a lot to learn. Eventually, I started a few other blogs (such as my successful blog, Noli Nothis Permittere Te Terere) that covered different topics – and A Little Pain eventually went onto the far back burner. Over the past year, this blog has been sitting in the middle of cyberspace – collecting cyber-dust, getting few (if any) visitors.

My website (http://home.comcast.net/~corkymcg/Leather/index.html) has also been in need of a major update for quite some time. I have tried several times lately to update the website… but have faced coding issues, design and color issues, several of the new features I wanted to add just didn't work … so I got frustrated, threw the entire thing into the "Recycle Bin" and started over.

A few days ago, I got an idea. Why not create a blog for those informative posts? I can still link them to and from my website … and maybe I could also reach a larger audience if I brought back the blog.

So, this is what I am up to now.

In case you were one of those people who visited my site and was wondering where my content had gone – chances are, it'll be back, eventually. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy the old articles and information from my old website.


 

No comments: